Berikut adalah senarai terma dan syarat yang telah ditetapkan oleh pihak Maybank2U, bagi melayakkan bloggers menyertai kontes peraduan Maybank Legoland Bloggers Contest.
Maklumat berkenaan perkembangan Legoland terkini serta gambar terbaru boleh diperoleh disini.
Senarai harga tiket dan pas masuk Legoland Malaysia, tahunan, bermusim, harian anda boleh lihat di pautan disediakan.
Maybank - Legoland Bloggers Contest
Terms and Conditions
- Maybank-Legoland Bloggers Contest (the 'Contest') is organized by Malayan Banking Berhad (the 'Organizer').
- The Contest starts on 10 September 2012 and will run until 30 September 2012 at 23:59 pm (Contest Duration).
- The participant blogging in this contest (herein after referred to as "the Blogger") participating in ’the Contest‘ agrees to register his/her personal details and complete the registration procedures as outlined in the "Contest Mechanics" below.
- Each Blogger is allowed to post in multiple blogs which he or she is the owner and author of, to participate in this contest.
- The Contest is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 and above as at 10 September 2012.
- The Bloggers participating in the contest must be the owner and author of a blog.
- The Contest is not open to members, employees or immediate family of Maybank’s
- Marketing and Brand Management staff, its agents or anyone else connected to the administration and execution of the Contest.
- No purchase is necessary.
Contest Mechanics (Penting)
- Bloggers are required to write a short blog post in their own blog about “Why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland” (in less than 500 words) and after the post has been published, the blogger must email the details of the submission which includes their Name, IC Number, Address, Contact Number, and the web link of the post in your blog to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bloggers are required to provide valid information during Contest submission. Information provided will be used for verification and delivery of prizes for the winners.
- Bloggers may use images or videos to make their post more interesting.
Winners & Prizes
- 11 blog entries will be selected to win.
- There are 11 prizes in total for this Contest;
a) 1 pair Grand Prize - Season Tickets to Legoland Malaysia and
b) 10 pairs of Day Passes to Legoland Malaysia.
- Selection of Grand Prize winner and Day Pass winners will be at the sole discretion of
- Prizes are not transferable.
- In the event a winner fails to respond within 48 hours after notification of winning or is
otherwise disqualified from
- The "Organizer" reserves the rights to (a) award an alternative prize of an equal or
greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this
competition on reasonable notice.
- The "Organizer" accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful entries resulting from a
technical fault or bad Internet connectivity.
- Winners may be required to take part in post-event publicity, and agrees that their Full
Name and be published by Maybank in any publicity materials.
- Winners are bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prizes. The
acceptance of the prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and
Final Notes (Penting dan Perlu Memahami)
- The owner of the blog posts gives the right to Maybank to reproduce, republish, reuse
the submitted blog posts. By submitting entries "Bloggers" acknowledge and accept
these terms and conditions.
- The "Organizer" reserves its sole right and discretion to reject submissions that are
deemed improper or offensive in whatever nature.
- The "Organizer" reserves the rights to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and
Conditions and/or substitute or replace the prizes from time to time without any prior
- The "Organizer's" decision is final. No correspondence
Jangan lepaskan peluang keemasan bagi blogger-blogger pencinta LEGO. Hasilkan kreativiti anda, yang tebaik dan original. Untuk maklumat, pertandinan cabaran Maybank - Legoland Bloggers Contest telah bermula pada 5 September sehingga 20 September 2012. Muaturun syarat penuh boleh diperoleh di fail repositori Maybank - Legoland Bloggers Contest. Selamat mencurahkan kreativiti dan menulis. – info komuniti sosial irsah indesign.
Nota: Artikel ini bukannya penyertaan Maybank-Legoland Bloggers Contest. Harap maklum.
Fakta Legoland: Lebih kurang 30 juta blok kecil LEGO telah digunakan untuk membina struktur bangunan di taman tema Legoland Malaysia , Bandar Nusajaya Johor Darul Takzim.